With the introduction of Corporation Tax Self Assessment (CTSA), companies now need to fully understand the duties and responsibilities placed on them under this regime. As well as this the minimisation of corporation tax liabilities will help a company to reinvest more in future development or to release more funds to shareholders. We can advise on:
- Record keeping and compliance requirements
- Advise on the optimum structure for your business
- Minimising the overall liability
- All relevant claims and deductions
- Keep you advised of industry developments
- Calculation of the corporation tax liability
- Corporation tax payment deadlines
- Form CT600 filing deadlines
- Deal with any HMRC enquiries
- The penalty system.
Agreeing your corporation tax liability with HM Revenue & Customs is principally achieved by completing a company tax return. Understanding this complicated tax system and paying the correct amount of tax, at the correct time, through the correct mechanism, is what most clients seek. A1 Accounting will ensure you receive an expert and accurate service.